Made of heavy ounce denim which can be felt if worn, a unique natural indigo has been used which resulted into a natural beauty, a unique vertical fading due to rope dyeing and a rough feeling due to low tension are some of the characteristics of these masterpiece jeans. A unique texture and fading is the main characteristic of these jeans that separate them from any other pair of jeans. Natural dyed indigo yarn differs from the conventional way of dyeing where in the core of indigo yarns have been dyed in a natural indigo.The unique approach of natural indigo is rope dyeing, where in the outer part of yarn has been dyed in blue while the core still remains white.Because of natural indigo, a firm color fading has been realized. The 22 ounces denim fabric has been woven in low tension, that resulted a unique roughness and uneven feeling that set them apart with other heavy ounce jeans. As far as silhouette is concerned, it is a tight fit straight that is in between the silhouette of popular models ONI-517 & ONI-527.
22oz kabuki fabric won't be produced in future. Get yourself a pair before they become out-of-stock.
Size Chart (One-wash)
Size Chart (Non-wash)
We are proud of offer free worldwide shipping for orders over ¥12000.
Normally it takes 2-3 days for an order to reach most East Asian countries and North America, and 3-4 days for other parts of the world, once the item is picked up by Fedex or EMS at our warehouse. If the order was placed over a weekend, it will be processed the next business day, so it may take 1-2 more days to reach you.
Note that some items need to reach our dispatch location from various places in Japan, which may add 2-3 days to the order processing time. We nonetheless strive to get your products to you as soon as possible, and most customers will receive in-stock items within one week.
If your item doesn’t fit, if you simply don’t like it, if you want a different color, please use http://www.denimio.com/return-request-simple.html
After receiving your return request, we will arrange a pickup for your item, which will be cheaper than using a postal service with no discount.
(FOR A RETURN)
- Step1: We will prepare shipping documents (Airway bill and Commercial Invoice) to you. Please print them out and sign all of them.
- Step2: Call Fedex and request for a pick-up. ( Find your FedEx Locations from the URL below) http://www.fedex.com/locate
- Step3: Fedex driver will come for the pick-up. Please hand him the return package as well as shipping documents(Airway bill x 1 copy and Commercial Invoice x 3 copies).
- Step4: Once return product reaches, we will inspect the condition of the product and make a refund via the payment method you used.
(FOR AN EXCHANGE)
Same as above. Please return the product and place a new order for the right size.
- - The item must be unworn, unsoaked and still have tags on it. Hemmed products cannot be returned even in brandnew condition.
- - The item must be in the original packaging.
- - Return request must be made within 7days after receiving the product.
For any questions, please send an email to email@example.com with your full name and the order number.